எல்லாவற்றுக்கும் மேலாக கிராமியக் கலைகளில் சிறந்து விளங்கும் 22-க்கும் மேற்பட்ட ஜாம்பவான்களிடம் தங்கியிருந்து குருகுல முறையில் கிராமியக் கலைகளின் நுணுக்கங்களைக் கற்றுத் தேர்ந்தார். இந்த காலகட்டத்தில் தான் இவருக்குக் கிராமியக்கலைகளின் மிகுந்த நாட்டம் ஏற்பட்டது. அந்தத் தூய காதலின் வெளிப்பாடாய் ஒப்பற்ற கிராமியக் கலைகளை உலகமெங்கும் பரப்பும் நோக்கொடு சுக்ரா டான்ஸ் அகாடமியை நிறுவினார்.
Mr.Sundhara Moorthi was born on May 25,1985 in Erode- Gopichettipalayam . Within few months his father left his family. So his mother only took care of him. They lived in Trichi and Tanjur for some time then they moved to Arakkonam.
Mr.Sundhara Moorthi is from an art family. Yes. His grandfather Thiru.Ayya Samy was a Nathaswara Vithwan in Gopichettipalayam Kondathu Kaliyamman Temple where his uncle also was instrumentalist. Even his mother also familiar with Bharatha Natiyam. In this atmosphere he got interest in dance in his young age itself.
- He properly learned Bharatha Natiyam (Vazhuvoor Form) from Thiruthani temple Devadasi Narthagi Thiruthani. Muniratnam Ammal (Student of Vazhuvoor.Ramayya Pillai) for four years.
- He learned Bharatha Natiyam (Tanjur Form) from Tanjur.A.Hemanathan in Kanjipuram Government Music School for three years.
- He got his Bachelor Degree from Chennai Adyar Music College.
He also learned dance from Chennai.Anusha Narendira Kumar and did more than hundred and fifty shows as a member of their troop.
- To learn music as well he again joined in Adyar Music College and pursued his Bachelor Degree in Kadam(Instrument)
- He joined in “Wave Dance Academy” and learned Western Dance from Bombay.Baskar for three and half years.
- Above all he learned Folk Dance from more than twenty two legendary Folk Dancers.
Now he took this responsibility to teach whatever he learned in his dance career. It made him open “Sukra Dance Academy” which is open for all. Yes, Any Body Can Dance…